Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Up Hatas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

What Up Hatas Empty
PostSubject: What Up Hatas   What Up Hatas I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Aye, what's happenin'/All you haters, should get at me/cause I hear ya, and I'm watchin'/But I'm serious, haters, so all I gotta say is...What up, what's happenin'/All you haters can get at me/Cause I hear ya and I'm watchin/But I'm still here I ain't stoppin/So what up, what's happenin'/All you haters should get at me
Cause I hear ya and I'm watchin'/But I'm serious haters so all I gotta say is WHAT UP!!!!//

What up hatas/yea I see ya FOLK/I got TIN SPOKES the THIN JOKES will get ya CHIN BROKE/I keep my eyes wide open/when I'm fuckin wit you FAGGOTS/pants SAGGIN chevy DRAGGIN/drill seargant murkin you damn MAGGOTS/wit the mic in my hand/no needs for my APOLOGIES/fuck ya HEAD UP I'm FED UP/these ma fuckas aint thinkin LOGICALLY/theorETICALLY SPEAKIN/I'm MEDICALLY TWEAKIN(haha)/whisperin and jawjappin/they all thinkin that they SNEAKIN/tryin to shove that KNIFE up in my BACK/get ya fuckin LIFE ON TRACK/don't be blamin me/cause ya WIFE'S ON CRACK/struggle & STRIFE is FACTS/stuck like a STICKY NOTE/fake fucks get QUICKLY REVOKED/QUICKLY CHOKED/ya CHICK get QUICKLY POKED/ya KREW is screamin fuck YOU/so best believe you gone get QUICKLY SMOKED/rolled up in PAPER mutha fuck you HATAS/get at me pussy niggas/ I'm the fuckin KING......THE GREATEST!!!!!!!//Whisperin & talkin/behind my back runnin ya MOUTHS/shakin ya heads wit EQUAL DOUBT/but (whisper) LISTEN/as the EVIL SHOUTS/I got LETHAL CLOUT/fuck the bullshit/niggas I'm bringin the EAGLE OUT/reload the GLOCK an COCK/I'm fuck ready to catch a CASE/AKS will SPRAY TODAY/and leave a fuckin hole in ya FACE/enterin the PLACE/of you jibberin jawJAPPERS/faggot ass fruitcake fairies/they play they parts like ACTORS/I'm the main ATTRACTOR/head HONCHO PRONTO/there will never be another me AFTER/I'm dead an GONE/AWWWW now wass WRONG/AM I HURTIN YA FUCKIN FEELIN WIT THIS SONG(haha)/Iss me KrAzYeYeZ/an my homies in the BOOTH/SHOOT & POLLUTE/pick & devour you fuckin FRUITS/cause I spit nothin but the TRUTH/Fuck you DAMN HATERS/all up on our DICKS/our KLICK is THICK/wit CLIPS that will hollow out ya DAMN HIPS(wooo)/stay off the TIP of our DICK/before we EXPLODE/or we'll leave ya fuckin body/in the ROAD to CARODE/we stay equipped wit BANGERS/and pistol WHIP you STRANGERS/put you out to dry/wit ya nuts on the HOOKS of HANGERS/take a LOOK at DANGER/there is no TESTIN/the BEST/and we above all the REST AN/I heard you INVEST in INCESTIN/FUCKIN ya BROTHER/cause ya AUNT is also ya MOTHER(DAMN!!)I'm really sick & tired/of you ma fuckin PUSSYS/standin on the LEDGE over the EDGE/waitin for you faggots to PUSH ME/can't stop this flow/from comin up outta my MOUTH/middle finger in the air/FUCK YOU HATAS I'M OUT!!!!!!!!

Aye, what's happenin'/All you haters, should get at me/cause I hear ya, and I'm watchin'/But I'm serious, haters, so all I gotta say is...What up, what's happenin'/All you haters can get at me/Cause I hear ya and I'm watchin/But I'm still here I ain't stoppin/So what up, what's happenin'/All you haters should get at me
Cause I hear ya and I'm watchin'/But I'm serious haters so all I gotta say is WHAT UP!!!!//
[/i]
Back to top Go down

What Up Hatas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: