Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead & Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Dead & Gone Empty
PostSubject: Dead & Gone   Dead & Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Oooooooohh (hey)
I've been travelin' on this road too long (too long)
Just tryin' find my way back home (back home)
The old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone
And Oooooooohh (hey)
Dead and gone, dead and..

The old me is dead & gone/stuck in the PAST/if you hatin on the new me/you can fuckin KISS MY ASS/glamour & GLISS is a BLAST/THIS is a TASK/the old KrAzYeYeZ/got killed pretty FAST/once these hatas stepped on this EARTH/ya boy got a REBIRTH/now I'm here spittin LYRICS FEAR IT/cause I know it HURTS/fake fucks goin BAZZERK/sittin SPRAY they SAYIN that I'm a JERK/hahahaha let me laugh fo a MINUTE/was gone fo a while/now I'm back and all up IN IT/SINNIN WINNIN/been fuckin ILL since the BEGINNIN/my life started off/20 yrs AGO/MUTHA FUCK A FRIEND/and really MUTHA FUCK A HOE/thass just how it GOES/and erybody KNOWS/thass just the GAME been the SAME/way before I HAD FAME/recognize the NAME/and we'll be AIGHT/or I'll have to flip the switch/and cut off you niggas LIGHTS/get ready fo a FIGHT/if you fuck wit my LIFE/face to face wit a gun/and been sliced up wit a KNIFE/but I don't give a fuck/never have and never WILL/keep it STRAIGHT stop the HATE/or I WILL STILL KILL/never gone stop flowin/been doin it since I was a KID/no regrets and no apologies/for all the shit that I've DID/If you got a problem wit how I'm doin it/then go ahead and move ALONG/you think I'm WRONG it won't be LONG/just be aware/that the old me is DEAD & GONE//

Oooooooohh (hey)
Dead and gone
And Oooooooohh (hey)
Dead and gone, dead and..
Back to top Go down

Dead & Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: