Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reppin Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy
Admin
Cassidy

Male
Number of posts : 108
Wins-Losses : 100-0
Crew : Lyrical-Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Reppin Time Empty
PostSubject: Reppin Time   Reppin Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:52 am

king
Workin on gettin a mic and shit for audio.Wut up Bfam.Ripper,Young K,KrazEyez, Hungry........,uh where my girl at........,lol (Chorus) [i hope this site gets bigger.truly.. i see potential......,in myself lol ............,What yall Rep? E~Town over here......, yall aint ready, ..,owell! cus im ready]
Im TOO SICK, yall niggas just TWO LIPS...,, talkin...,not willin to DO SHIT/ at any GIVEN MINUTE i will SPIT IT out like VENOM at any VICTIM i fell like DISSIN i'll get in em like TOOTH PICKS/ Im hot, I aint gotta PROVE SHIT/ just saw the hot instrumental and thought i'd USE IT/ dont come bitter, im considered ABUSIVE/ understand son? the hand gun will give you LOOSE RIBS/ USE ur HEAD, its best to fuck wit the FOOLS inSTEAD/ cus wit me, you might like LOSE your HEAD/ if the INFRARED dot hits you, sorry youre DEAD. you bout to get yourTOP BLOWN/ heated metal hit your HEAD like a HOT COMB/ i used to sit on boxes now i GOT THRONES/ yea ima king thats how i GOT KNOWN/ my stacks go up faster than the DOW JONES(lol back then., NOT NOW)/ I'll leave your head ringin, like a COWS CHROME(bell)/
(Chorus)[sigh*, lol ima go one more on em]
What i'm reppin? L.B.2/ you got a weapon? well i got a PEICE TOO/ You want a cypher? you kno who to SPEAK TO/ Krazyeyez got that locked like RETREAT ROOMS(room they put u in in rehab)/and the multies? you dont gotta even SPEAK MAN just go and hit my BFAM/ and my dude RIPPER? rip you up like a ZIPPER quicker than INSTANT no COMPETITION/want word on the street and the WIRE SON?dude check hungry aka HIRED GUN/ we spit FIRE SON,and young k? he spits that fire that'll BRIGHT UP THE SUN/ AHA! and dont let me HIT UP THE STREETS,GET ON THE BEAT im VISCOUS, i'll RIP UP THE BEAT, FIX UP THE BEAT, SWITCH UP THE BEAT, SICK ON A BEAT, and dont let mistify SPIT ON A BEAT/(done!)
(chorus)
Back to top Go down
ღ♥MisTifyღ♥
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
ღ♥MisTifyღ♥

Female
Number of posts : 20
Wins-Losses : 0-0
Crew : Lyrical Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Reppin Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reppin Time   Reppin Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

I c u doin yr thing boo..keep it up...thats some good shit.
Back to top Go down

Reppin Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: