Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What The Game's Been Missin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

What The Game's Been Missin Empty
PostSubject: What The Game's Been Missin   What The Game's Been Missin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 pm

[color=red]I'm the true mutha fuckin talent/that the games BEEN MISSIN/dudes flauntin bout how they straight/but yet other guys they BEEN KISSIN(had to thro that in there bout Lil' Wayne)/see I'm the freestyle king/never BACK DOWN/picked up the MIC fuck the HYPE/fuckin pussies get SMACKED AROUND/everybody claimin/to be the BEST of the BEST/well here's a TEST pack a VEST/cause these lyrics/are aimin straight fo ya CHEST/when it's reppin time/you know who I'm HOLDIN DOWN/in the STREETS wit the HEAT/ma fuckas know that I'm HOLDIN NOW/I got to/that's what the GAME"S BOUT/my swift FISTIN is leavin INCISIONS the DECISIONS/aint hard to choose when I'm kockin you LAMES OUT/everybody sayin that they the king/but I'm the only on that wears the CROWN/straight out the 979/I'm the fuckin GREATEST AROUND/makin these HATAS FROWN/I'm here to greet ya broad/yo welcome to PLAYA TOWN(haha)/YEEAAAAAAAA/that's just How I DO/THROUGH & THROUGH nothings NEW FUCK YOU & ya DAMN KREW/all these fake mutha fuckas/tryin to jump up on this SITE/I'm harder than all you niggas/and look my skin is WHITE/that's RIGHT/Let me put it straight/I'm the mutha fuckin SHIT/read my fuckin SPITS/these dudes smell like fish/somebody please DOUSCHE his CLIT/I'll just a drop a few SICK~LINES/givin my DICK~to~ya~DIME/tryin to steal~my~RHYME/police writin the ticket/you deserve a HIP HOP FINE/10 stacks 20 stacks 30 STACKS/reload the CLIP~shellz~SLIP~HIT~ya~HIP~on the ground suckin DICK/so I'm a leave this dude wit a DIRTY BACK(haha)/Imma do more than PULL EIGHT/try to come up in this GAME it's LAME/cause these wack emcees are FULL~a~HATE/quit tryin to PERPETRATE/or I'll send some killas to INVESTIGATE/wipe ya clean out ya socks/clear ya record and CLEAN~ya~SLATE/this dude don't need to do anybody/he need to just QUIT~the~GAME/I'm a SHIT~on~FAME/you see dude I just can't QUIT~wit~NAMES/you can go head/and SPIT~ya~SHIT/watch me SPLIT~ya~WIT/DIP~the~CLIP/RIP~ya~HIP/my KLICK~come fully~EQUIPPED/watch me fuckin SNIP~ya~LIP/watch me fully fuck this shit/my multis and WORD PLAY/in the basement is where you NERDS STAY/I'm sick wit it/you see I come wit my BEEF BOAST/leave ya skin black and red/like some mutha fuckin MEATLOAF(haha)/holdin my wieght/on these two FEET/I can't be BEAT/you best to RETREAT/leave ya fuckin body all manlged/like god damn hamburger MEAT(wow)/see look the DEVIL~is~BACK/my METAL~is~BLACK/I'm so QUICK on the BIKE you get the DICK on the TRIKE/I'm so SLICK/even my fuckin PEDALS~PACK(wooo)/the name is the name/and that's all there is TO IT/drop the mic and walk away/cause this rap game you just RUINED IT//[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3QyiFVgn_E
Back to top Go down
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What The Game's Been Missin   What The Game's Been Missin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWezY3TG6w

here's da beat to dis one...so get to listenin an commentin on that shit ma niggas
Back to top Go down
The Ripper
The Ripper

Male
Number of posts : 58
Wins-Losses : 2-0
Crew : Free Agent
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What The Game's Been Missin   What The Game's Been Missin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Lost me right away tryin' to rhyme "back down" with "smacked around"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Game's Been Missin   What The Game's Been Missin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The Game's Been Missin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: