Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Voices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Sex Voices Empty
PostSubject: Sex Voices   Sex Voices I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:27 pm

ay get at this everybody....Voices

Somethin inside of me/keeps tellin me to put down the GUN/these VOICES make my CHOICES/so inconsiderate an fuckin FUN/somethin inside of your vagina's got my DICK ITCHIN/PACK these MACKS an ATTACK/and leave these PRICKS TWITCHIN/All these things inside my BRAIN got me goin INSANE/well TRAINED an MAINTAINED to fuckin swipe ya DAME/Fuck up ya FRAME you LAME/you know I run the GAME/the name is KRAZY BABY I stay SHADY/will I fuck ya bitch/If you she gives good head yea MAYBE/I'm tryin to be sinCERE but these QUEERS/keep spreadin rumors that I don't want to HEAR/these lyrics are MURDEROUS/lyrical kingdom/now nigga have you HEARD OF US/somethin inside of my BODY is makin me grab the SHOTTY/those damn tits an ass really wanna make me act NAUGHTY come on SHAWTY/get in the BED an give me HEAD/lay down flat/now SPREAD those fuckin LEGS/don't make me get down on my knees an fuckin BEG/somethin inside of my head/has got me thinkin these crazy THOUGHTS/we can fuck in the bathroom/baby trust me we won't get CAUGHT/you fuck wit my GIRL and your WORLD/will be completely SHOT//
Back to top Go down

Sex Voices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: