Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Tie My Hands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

I Tie My Hands Empty
PostSubject: I Tie My Hands   I Tie My Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm

[Chorus] (Robin Thicke)
You tie my hands, What am I gonna be: What have I done so bad, What is my destiny//
You tie my hands, What am I supposed to see: What have I done so bad, What am I gonna be//

You tie up my hands/so I can't MOVE/but this life of mine/my choices are mine to CHOOSE/KrAzYeYeZ is just a simple MAN wit a PLAN/to get away from this STRUGGLE/good an bad I have JUGGLED/plenty of drugs I have SMUGGLED/but thass my choice/cause remember I'm my own PERSON it's for CERTAIN/layed SPREAD left fa DEAD/almost close to closin the CURTAIN/try to do good/but my peers feelings would WORSEN/I can't keep doin/the things that I'm DOIN I'm LOSIN/life or death/are the choices I'm CHOOSIN/FROM I aint DUMB/I got a SWIFT FIST get me PISSED/and ya face I'll be BRUISIN and leave ya body NUMB/I grew up a troubled kid/raised in the TRAILERPARK/some said that I'd be a FAILURE/and other said that my talent would never SPARK/but look at me NOW/as I'm standin here PROUD/I'm a STRONG MUTHA FUCKA!!!/let me scream it out LOUD/thank you/lord ABOVE/I'm out/ONE LOVE//

[Chorus] (Robin Thicke)
You tie my hands, What am I gonna be: What have I done so bad, What is my destiny//
You tie my hands, What am I supposed to see: What have I done so bad, What am I gonna be//

I tied my hands together/so these other rappers can take a sh sh sh sh SHOT AT ME/will I make it to the top/ummmm YEA PROBABLY/there aint no STOPPIN ME/I came from the gutta/speed bumps in my LIFE/tripped and stumbled/and then jumped over my struggle & STRIFE/payed the PRICE/so I deserve this FAME/SPIT SLICK HIT an KICK SHIT the QUICK FLAMES/I DIPPED DAMES FLIPPED CANE/an got a hell of a BRAIN/I'm smarter than most mutha fuckas/now who you think I AM/son of SAM don't give a DAMN/and I don't know ya/then fuck no I aint SHAKIN ya HAND/I'm quickly BAKIN them GRAMS/all these fake ass niggas/steppin wantin to RAP BATTLE/puttin they hands together/iss funny cause they look like CLAPPIN CATTLE(think about it)/pull back the FIST get me PISSED hit SWIFT/and watch ya ABDOMEN RATTLE//

[Chorus] (Robin Thicke)

Now I'm not new at this/so don't call me a ROOKIE/keep ya girl away from me/or I'll reach into ya jar and steal ya COOKIE(haha)/I hit that SLICK PUSSY/standin on the LEDGE gettin HEAD/waitin for you PRICKS to PUSH ME/I don't need a pen an PAD/cause this shit comes off my DOME/HEAD HOME you in the LEAD ZONE/fuck wit my BOYS an these TOYS/will strip ya BREAD HOLMES/no lookin to the sky fa me/cause I keep god right in the palm of my HAND/here I STAND an DEMAND/no need fo a helping HAND/cause I'm a SIMPLE MAN wit a simple PLAN/to takeover this mutha fucka/one emcee at a TIME the RHYME is HITTIN DIMES FLIPPIN LINES/chickity check my flow/this shit is so PHENOMONAL/straight out the north pole/cause my skills are ABOMINABLE//

[Chorus] (Robin Thicke)
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Admin
Cassidy

Male
Number of posts : 108
Wins-Losses : 100-0
Crew : Lyrical-Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-25

I Tie My Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Tie My Hands   I Tie My Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:56 pm

you tie my hands! shit raw add a beat
Back to top Go down
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

I Tie My Hands Empty
PostSubject: No MORE TIED MUTHA FUCKIN HANDS   I Tie My Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-grKAkYxMcQ

This the beat fo dis song...just fuckin found after lookin fo like three months on this shit....so put the lyrics wit the beat...and trust me...Iss raw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Tie My Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Tie My Hands   I Tie My Hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Tie My Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: