Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Just Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

It's Just Pain Empty
PostSubject: It's Just Pain   It's Just Pain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:01 pm

I tried to call up God an COMPLAIN/then he said/why you callin my NAME/It's just PAIN/I tried to call up gods NAME/and he said all you do is COMPLAIN/It's just PAIN......IT'S JUST PAIN!!!!//

See I look out into this world/and all that I see is PAIN/the facts REMAIN/that this world/will forever be the SAME/I try to call on god/but he said to quit callin his NAME/I was never close to my mother/always closer to my FATHER/that's why when she calls me up/talk to her...ha why BOTHER/I've been through so much SHIT not enough to FORFEIT and just QUIT/I've never really trusted people/to let em get CLOSE to ME/Imma hustla baby/and that's not really what I CHOSE to BE/It's just pain they say/but I don't know how much more I can TAKE/before my bones BREAK/from bendin over backwards/helpin my PEOPLE OUT/I said I was gonna make millions/but they all shook their heads wit EQUAL DOUBT the EVIL SHOUTS/tryin to escape my BODY/I've came damn near close/to takin my head off wit this SHOTTY/all this pain that you cause me/has made me who I AM/in a JAM I need a HAND/but fuck it/cause I'm to the point....WHERE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!/TEARS fallin down my FACE/FEARS are fallin into PLACE/they really wanna yell out/that I'm a fuckin DISGRACE/shattered soul sits lonely/on this day of RAIN/try to call on god/ but remember IT'S JUST PAIN//

I tried to call up God an COMPLAIN/then he said/why you callin my NAME/It's just PAIN/I tried to call up gods NAME/and he said all you do is COMPLAIN/It's just PAIN......IT'S JUST PAIN!!!!//

Pain in the heart/and PAIN in the BRAIN/it's the type of PAIN/that will drive you mentally/and physically INSANE/but god said/to me you needn't COMPLAIN/cause it's just PAIN/my FACE is full of ANGER/this PLACE is full of STRANGERS/you had me runnin down the worng path/a road that was full of DANGER/I can't really explain/how fucked up in the HEAD I AM/pop the LEAD an SCRAM/I READ ya PLANS/see I heard all ya stories/was fed all ya LIES/I'm your son for fucks sake/with me you need no DISGUISE/I'm spittin the truth in this song/this the way my LIFE IS/struggle an STRIFE as a KID/but I have no regrets/for what the fuck I've DID/it's more pain than meets the eye/more pain than I can HIDE/don't know what to do/and I really can't DECIDE/should I just curl up in a ball/or stay true to the game an RIDE/lets fly FORWARD FASTER/right past this BASTARD/he spits the truth in his rhymes/but yet people still call him an ACTOR/spent ten mintues wit my homie/right before he DIED/gang retalliation/damn right ya boy CRIED/I watched my other homeboi/put a bullet through his HEAD layed SPREAD/right on his bedroom FLOOR/I just had enough time to catch him/as I walked into his DOOR//

Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Admin
Cassidy

Male
Number of posts : 108
Wins-Losses : 100-0
Crew : Lyrical-Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-25

It's Just Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just Pain   It's Just Pain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 pm

cool got a beat?
Back to top Go down
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

It's Just Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just Pain   It's Just Pain I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 am

yea I got the beat fa sho fam....iss Chamillionaires song It's Just Pain...I can't find the instrumental for it though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Just Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just Pain   It's Just Pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Just Pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: