Lyricalspitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you can spit? prove it an be ranked an make a name for yourself

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KrAzYeYeZ
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
KrAzYeYeZ

Male
Number of posts : 37
Wins-Losses : 3-1
Crew : Lyrical-Kindom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:37 pm

So sick & tired of all the rumors/sayin KrAzYeYeZ is WACK/got the MAC goin KKLLAACCKKKK/sittin sprayin at ya BACK/dudes talkin down/sayin that I can't RAP/you deserve to be SLAPPED/just cause I'm white/ha that's a load of bull CRAP/oh I mean BULLSHIT/half these fake fucks flappin off/you know they be FULL~of~IT/I'm a PULL~&~SPIT/see I've been doin this/since I was EIGHT~yrs~OLD/thass twelve yrs/of spittin this shit ICE COLD/honey I'M~HOME my NINE'S~CHROME~I~LINE~DOMES/so much time to FINE~TUNE/Critiqued~every~Line Squeaked~every~Nine/bitch you'll see the Signs~Soon/your fuckin RHYME'S~RUINED/the TRUTH~in~the~BOOTH/no LIE~when~I~SPIT now WHY~would~I~QUIT/when I'm TIED~to~the~games TITS/fuck all of you LAME~SHITS/I'm an ORIGINAL~CRIMINAL/my style is so SUBLIMINAL/when I POP~OFF they DROP~&~COUGH/cause my competition be so MINIMAL/I'm good for the body/like Vitamins & MINERALS/weak mutha fuckas/wanna HATE~on~ME/DEGRATE~on~G's/sit back and watch me SKATE~on~D's RACE~on~SPREES/they say I'm a DISGRACE...............PLEASE//
RESPECT THE NAME & THE GAME/I got the SLEDGEHAMMER~I~PLEDGE~ta~BLAMMERS(guns)/here ta fuck up ya BRAIN/ya LAME~ASS~I'll~split~ya~FRAME~FAST~and~then~GIAN~CASH/My shit be CRACKIN/2 tone 68 mustang/yea my money STACKIN~Pistol~Packin~My~Missiles~Mackin/I don't [ut on fo my city/I put on for my STATE/in they eyes I SEE HATE cause I BE GREAT/tellin me I should stop/WELL...........................IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!/
You Can't STOP MY SHINE/you try/and Imma POP~NINES~I~DROP~DIMES/bury my lyrics in the dirt/and you'll soon watch the GAME~GROW/sayin my NAME..........NO!!!!!/cause I BANG FO's~to~HANG~HOES/I SLANG~DRO~now~what~chu~BANG FOR/yous a LAME~WHORE~and~ya~GANGS~A~BORE/droppin the mic.......................and SLAMMIN THE RAP GAMES DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muscle~&~BRAINS~I'm~HUSTLIN~THANGS~BUSTIN~YA~NAME/my semen GUSH~n~ya~DAME/watch me cock back & start SHOOTIN/I~OWN~this~SHIT~DETHRONE~this~BITCH/my killas be RUSHIN like PUTIN(think)/See I once was a KNOWN DEALER/Now a full GROWN~slug~SQUEALER/A THUG~KILLA/a real mutha fucka/that's what I BE/A SICK~BEAT~an~a~THICK HEAT/that's what I NEED/TALK SHIT WALK CRIP/and I'll make ya fruitcake ass BLEED/no gangs no klicks/BULLETS~PULL~IT~TRIGGAS~FA~NIGGAS/ya can't HARM~ME/(ILLERSTRATED BITCHES)
Back to top Go down
ImMorTaL-ConFliCT
Admin
ImMorTaL-ConFliCT

Male
Number of posts : 83
Wins-Losses : 2-0
Crew : Lyrical-Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-24

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm an ORIGINAL~CRIMINAL/my style is so SUBLIMINAL/when I POP~OFF they DROP~&~COUGH/cause my competition be so MINIMAL/I'm good for the body/like Vitamins & MINERALS/weak mutha fuckas/wanna HATE~on~ME/DEGRATE~on~G's/sit back and watch me SKATE~on~D's RACE~on~SPREES/they say I'm a DISGRACE.

^^^ good shit a tha rest was hot to tha whole versewas iight yo keep it up homie stay up fam nice shit
Back to top Go down
https://letsbeef2.forumotion.com
young knowledge
Middle weight
Middle weight
young knowledge

Male
Number of posts : 21
Wins-Losses : 3-0
Crew : Free Agent
Registration date : 2008-09-27

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 pm

so much time to FINE~TUNE/Critiqued~every~Line Squeaked~every~Nine/bitch you'll see the Signs~Soon/your fuckin RHYME'S~RUINED/the TRUTH~in~the~BOOTH/no LIE~when~I~SPIT now WHY~would~I~QUIT-----

that was nice, the verse was a nice one cuz u find what a real rapper is about in there ciphers, nice shit, keep it up some usefull stuff is just elevate ya vocab to make it harder and add some similies
Back to top Go down
- Mutual Hostility -
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2

Male
Number of posts : 29
Wins-Losses : 0-0
Crew : Free Agent
Registration date : 2008-10-02

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am

yeah this was sum real dope shit man thats a cypher love to see ya scripts man keep'em comin
Back to top Go down
ღ♥MisTifyღ♥
Lightweight 2
Lightweight 2
ღ♥MisTifyღ♥

Female
Number of posts : 20
Wins-Losses : 0-0
Crew : Lyrical Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-26

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

not bad...some multies were half strings tho but good shit 4 a cipher...keep elevatin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyricalspitz :: Cyphers :: Cypher Territory-
Jump to: